Friday, June 19, 2009

Must See

For any motocross fan, you MUST go here and watch the Randall Everett's YZ250 video. It's awe inspiring stuff. There is a version with, and without music. Watch both of course, but if you do ONE thing all day today, skip the shower, neglect your girlfriend, don't worry about the dog dish, watch the version without music. It will make your day. Matt Wozney is the mastermind behind MXPTV, and he is awesome. I could spend a whole day there, just watching the helmet cam videos and rider profiles.

I hope to be throwing up some pictures of my own YZ250 soon, but this economy is bleak. Especially here in Oregon. We have one of the highest unemployment rates in the country, so selling my bikes has been a monumental task. But do not doubt my determination.

No comments: